Thursday 4 November 2010

No more Water!

Finally I've just put the posters I've created in situ, these are the two posters I'm going to enter into the competition.









I also looked into the idea of making the wave poster into a short moving image, just showing the "type waves" moving like waves with subtle sound affects of waves crashing and possibly people saying "water is life" starting with one person and the gradually have a whole crowd of people saying it but not shouting it, I'd like them to be saying it quite and calmly in sync with the wave sound effects just over and over again.

However I have never used after affects so my attempts were nothing to be desired! But here is a video which kind of has the idea I was going for but I'd prefer if it flowed more than this one.

1 comment:

  1. Sandra my family was the same and I do remember that wall paper its very iconic, I think you have a very strong piece their.

    ReplyDelete